Do you want to work for a highly progressive and ambitious growing car manufacturer? We are currently recruiting for an Aftersales Marketing Manager to join them, this role is offered on a maternity cover but is a fantastic opportunity, experience and exposure for a talented and driven individual.
You will be a key player in the Aftersales Management team, developing the future marketing strategy and the delivery of Aftersales Products and Marketing Communications, with specific focus on growing Customer Retention, Parts and Accessory sales.
This role would suit a highly ambitious individual with an excellent educational background and experience working for an automotive manufacturer with an aftermarket and product experience.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Have product marketing experience ideally with an automotive manufacturer
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the aftersales market
- Extensive supplier management experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrate strong planning and management skills
- Have excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Be confident with the ability to influence effectively at all levels
- Show the ability to work under pressure
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB82
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Dealers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.