A well-known highly successful automotive manufacturer are looking for an Aftersales Planning Manager to join their team based in their head office.
This role would suit a highly ambitious individual with an excellent educational background – (Degree of at least a 2:1) and experience working for an automotive manufacturer or possibly a captive finance house. You will need to have excellent business and analytical skills combined with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Deliver and develop the regular performance and financial reporting
- Manage and develop the Aftersales Operations team
- Manage the Aftersales business planning and reforecast processes
- Develop and manage the dealer aftersales reward scheme
- Manage parts pricing strategy and departmental costs
The successful candidate:
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of working in the automotive industry
- Strong leadership and management ability
- Financial awareness, management and forecasting
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Confident with the ability to influence effectively at all levels
- Ability to work under pressure
In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary, car and benefits and the chance to join a highly successful automotive manufacturer.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.