An iconic car brand manufacturer are recruiting 2 Aftersales Product Development Managers (one for service & one for parts). The roles are permanent and are based at the manufacturer’s UK HQ. They will be employed via an external agency. These roles offer a fantastic career opportunity for ambitious individuals with a strong background in parts or service together with drive, imagination and vision.
About the Roles
These roles are critical to the strategic success of the manufacturer’s aftersales business in the UK. You will develop strategies for service (or parts) programmes to develop and improve aftersales business. The objectives are to improve the brand’s service (or parts) retention, retailer service and parts profitability while also increasing overall aftersales service customer satisfaction through strategic development of tactical campaigns, initiatives, marketing and programmes.
Working in the manufacturer’s UK head office you will be part of a vibrant, forward thinking team in a modern fresh-thinking workplace.
· Development of service (or parts) retention programmes and initiatives
· Identify retailer service (or parts) profit opportunities, programme benchmarking and competitor analysis
· Market KPI reporting, dashboard development and analysis
· Identification of Aftersales retention and profitability issues, action items and risks
· Development of marketing/campaign support business plan
· Support OEM promotional field events including network Retailer site visits
· Monitoring and improvement of Service (or Parts) Customer Satisfaction
· Good understanding and knowledge of Aftersales operations – gained with either an OEM or dealer
· Previous experience in development and implementation of Aftersales programmes would be ideal
· A visionary with entrepreneurial flair
· Analytical, KPI and data driven decision maker
· Vibrant, energetic, enthusiastic, highly motivated, flexible and proactive personality
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
· Computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office packages such as PowerPoint and Excel
Competitive salary, Company Car, Mobile, Laptop and 25 days annual leave, flexible working around core hours + other benefits
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.