Our client is an iconic automotive vehicle manufacturer who are currently enjoying exciting growth plans for the future in the UK and Internationally. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Diagnostic Technician to join their dynamic team in a pivotal role supporting dealers and working closely with engineering, manufacturing and aftersales teams internally.
- Using diagnostic software, schematics and specifications to identify and resolve vehicle issues.
- Provide technical support via phone, e-mail, forum and video conference.
- Electrical systems installation, data analysis and distribution.
- Support for validation, in-market testing & the management of test plans.
- Technical reporting.
- Providing development input to the engineering function.
- Presenting to, coaching and sharing information with other team members.
- Assessing warranty repairs.
Experience & Skills required:
- Demonstrable experience of working as an electrical and/or vehicle technician within a workshop or manufacturer environment.
- Excellent understanding of vehicle electrical systems.
- Practical experience of using laptop based vehicle diagnostic toolsets.
- Ability to plan, organise & control time efficiently.
- Flexible, enthusiastic and self-motivated with good communication skills.
- Attention to detail with a desire for continuous improvement.
- Confident user of Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB100
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Dealers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.