Job title: Agricultural Storeman / Parts After Sales Assistant
Salary: £18,500 - £21,000 per annum plus overtime at x1.5 hourly rate (£8.50-£9.50 per hour)
Location: Stalham, Norfolk
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Benefits: Company pension scheme, competitive overtime rates
Candidate must have agricultural parts / stores experience.
We are a family business which has been established on the same site in Stalham, Norfolk since 1938. We offer a range of car, agricultural and garden machinery services including new and used sales, servicing and repairs.
We are currently looking for an Agricultural Storeman / Parts After Sales Assistant with experience using agricultural ordering/supplier systems to join our friendly Agricultural Parts Department.
Job description for Agricultural Storeman / Parts After Sales Assistant
This Agricultural Storeman / Parts After Sales Assistant position would suit an experienced parts assistant, supporting a busy Aftersales department serving agricultural customers. Responsibilities include:
* Processing parts / stores quotation, orders and deliveries
* Ensuring the customers experience is of the highest standard
* Assist in driving the ongoing success of the Aftersales Department
* Responding to digital enquires
Requirements for the Agricultural Storeman / Parts After Sales Assistant
* Experience using agricultural parts ordering / supplier systems
* Must have agricultural parts / stores experience
* Must have strong IT knowledge
* Friendly and dedicated
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.