Full Job Description:
At Renault we focus on quality and are committed to delivering a great customer experience
Renault UK new vehicle sales increased by 66% in 2014, with an ambitious growth plan and exciting range of models this is set to continue in the coming months and years.
Renault UK are seeking an experienced, dynamic, customer focused individual to join our aftersales area management team to manage relationships with key dealer groups to achieve volume, profit and service quality objectives .
We value innovation and creativity and we are looking for a management professional who can bring a fresh approach to our team. You will need a proven track record in automotive aftersales management. To effectively support to our network, you will need strong commercial management skills and experience of managing financial performance data as well as operational processes.
• Develop and achieve network Service Department Business performance
• Animate and deploy Renault UK Service Marketing & Customer Experience strategy
• Achieve Service profit and Customer Experience objectives within territory
• Be the principle RUK representative for the Service Department with the dealer network in the territory
Knowledge Skills and Experience
• Proven Experience in an Aftersales management role either within a dealership or a manufacturer role.
• Highly Analytical with a hands-on approach to problem solving and with the ability to identify commercial opportunities.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence at all dealer management levels.
• Good relationship management skills to manage a number of franchise relationships within the designated territory.
• Highly numerate – comfortable analysing commercial data.
• Computer Literate: Conversant with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Apply online before the closing date of 10th of May 2015.