Our client is a niche car manufacturer currently going through a period of strong growth. Due to a restructure they are now a seeking an Area Aftersales Manager to work with dealers in the South East Region. The role will be focused on Aftersales Performance and Customer Service and retention.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring, ambitious individual - either working in a field aftersales position or in a dealer group aftersales position.
Represent the manufacturer in all aspects of Aftersales across the Automobile Service Partner Network, ensuring all service, parts and warranty procedures are implemented and maintained to company standards and supporting Dealers in on-going methods of customer retention.
- Build positive relationships with the Dealer Network, maintaining effective lines of communication and providing the necessary support to improve Dealer Aftersales performance and profitability.
- Ensure dealers have effective methods of customer contact and retention and provide system training to the Dealer Network if required.
- Ensure Dealer performance is measured and discussed at each meeting and documented through Dealer Visit Reports.
- Advise Dealers on the implementation of Customer Complaint procedures, ensuring warranty reclaims are kept to an acceptable level and assisting in the case of Aftersales disputes when necessary.
- Advise on Warranty procedures, monitoring the progress of recall campaigns and advise Dealers on Warranty audits as required.
- Communicate Dealer parts performance against set forecasts and targets, advising on parts marketing, incentive schemes and special offer opportunities.
- Advise on Corporate Identity and Brand Standards in line with manufacturer guidelines.
- Research competitor activity and market share statistics to monitor areas of potential growth
The Successful Candidate
- 5+ years retail experience within the Automotive Industry
- Experience working in an aftersales role for either a dealership or manufacturer
- University Graduate in a relevant field or qualified by experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people management skills
How To Apply
Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.