Our client works in partnership with Motor Industry clients to assist in developing a compliance culture and monitoring programme to add value to their current sales processes. They are now seeking a field based Compliance Auditor who will cover the South East from Kent to Norfolk.
This role will suit someone who is currently working for an automotive dealer with experience of selling a Finance/Insurance product and is looking to move away from a targeted sales culture and into a Monday - Friday role.
You will arrange and complete compliance audits and reviews with automotive dealers across your region maintaining strong relationships with the industry and providing assistance and support to the compliance team.
- Experience selling a finance/ Insurance product within an automotive dealership environment
- Excellent IT skills particularly Microsoft Excel and Word
- Excellent negotiating and relationship building skills
- Ability to demonstrate a professional, confident and ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: NH75
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Dealers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.