A leading manufacturer of passenger cars is seeking a field-based Area Customer Manager to work with dealers in the Midlands focusing on Customer Service and Aftersales Performance.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly articulate, ambitious individual – probably currently working in a dealership role in either aftersales or customer service. You will need to demonstrate excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills and a genuine passion and understanding for excellent customer service. You will need to convince us of your ambition to work for an automotive manufacturer and ability to grow and develop your career with the business.
You will work with the dealers in your region (Midlands) to improve customer satisfaction and retention, leading to business and profit growth for dealers and the manufacturer. You will working closely with your counter-part on the sales side.
- Achievement of targeted aftersales CSI score.
- Achievement of parts and accessory sales targets and retail hours.
- Agree and implement measurable improvement plans which are reviewed regularly, based on PDCA.
- Dealer adherence to all Aftersales Franchise Standards, policy and procedures, e.g. training, tooling and equipment.
- Ensure Dealers fully support all manufacturer programmes and derive maximum benefit in terms of customer satisfaction and retention.
- Report regular dealer performance forecasts for retail hours and Service/Maintenance and Parts
- Keeping management fully informed as to market opportunities or threats as they arise.
- Effectiveness of customer complaint handling at local level.
- Experience working in either an automotive dealer or manufacturer probably in either an aftersales or customer service role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate a strong understanding for dealership customer service
- Customer focussed business experience.
- Demonstrate an excellent career history to date with demonstrable successes in previous roles
- Have a genuine ambition to progress your career and join an automotive manufacturer.
- Excellent IT skills and a highly organised approach to your work
- Be living in or near the Midlands
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.