Do you have experience in automotive marketing? We are seeking a Dealer Marketing Manager to work directly with a well-known automotive manufacturer and their dealer network. The role will be Home Based and will require the individual to manage the North of the UK.
You will work alongside the dealer network, to deliver innovation and transform their marketing activity. Preparing the network for a change in consumer behaviour and the supporting marketing activity to win and retain customers using digital and social media strategies. In doing so you will support and be a key part of ensuring the Brand and the dealer network in the goal of becoming Digital Champions.
You will have a strong understanding of automotive dealer marketing and will be currently working in a marketing role within a dealership or in an agency working on an automotive account and are looking to develop your career working directly with a recognised car manufacturer.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Review marketing and digital strategy with Northern UK network.
- Production of quarterly recommended activity for dealers
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns on behalf of the dealers.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to dealer websites.
- Assist dealers with regular social promotions and campaigns.
- Analyse social media insights to guide future dealer social media campaigns.
The ideal candidate:
- Must have a proven track record in a marketing role, either for an automotive manufacturer, dealership or an agency
- Have a strong understanding of automotive dealer marketing/ digital.
- Proven ability to multi- task and enjoy working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to demonstrate a creative approach to problem solving
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Riper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB79
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Dealers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.