An automotive manufacturer has recently set up a new team and are now seeking an Area Fleet Manager to develop Lease Business products and services with Dealers and End User companies in the North West region of the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating an agreed annual territory sales strategy to achieve sales targets for Lease Business Funding sales volume, penetration, maintenance and services.
- Follow up, in a timely manner, all direct sales leads with documented customer visits.
- Liaise with key fleet dealers to jointly identify and develop Lease fleet sales opportunities and to maintain support of existing Lease fleet customers.
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with, and support, Fleet Department, to ensure all sales and penetration targets are achieved- (jointly develop territory action plans, participate in joint prospect and customer visits, support Fleet Managers with Fleet Funding and Fleet Services opportunities).
- To work closely with the following to ensure a complete service is provided to Key Account Customers- (work with Key Accounts Team and Fleet Service Department).
- Conduct active visit programme to maintain current Fleet Customers and to prospect new opportunities.
- Identify competitor activity and recommend solutions/ actions to counter these.
- Previous account management and automotive industry experience is essential - ideally in an existing fleet/ leasing, contract hire or motor finance role.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company which demands the very best calibre of candidate able to demonstrate excellent sales abilities within this competitive sector. On offer is a competitive basic salary, which will be offered in line with experience, together with a strong bonus scheme, 2 company cars and company benefits.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB67
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Dealers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.