We’re looking for an Area Manager to cover London & South East England.
As Area Manager you will need to provide effective support/development to a given number of Mitsubishi Franchised Dealers within your territory. The outcome of this support will be key in achieving the Area Sales Plan for Vehicles (New & Used) and Accessories.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Ensuring clear communication between our Franchised Dealer Network and the Company
- Regular visits to the Dealer sites with priority given to reviewing dealer Activity Management
- Particular focus to improve under-performing facilities
- Developing plans for Dealers to exceed set objectives and improve local market share
- Reviewing Dealer financial structure, identifying key opportunities and concerns
- Working in conjunction with the Network Development Department to appoint and terminate Dealer representation
- Working in conjunction with Shogun Finance to maximise the utilisation of the retail offers
- Ensure compliance with pre-defined Standards expected of the network
- Provide accurate performance/commercial information to the Company
Essential Requirements for the Role
- Previous experience in a similar role or at senior management level in a dealership
- Knowledge of relevant dealer KPIs, how to interpret them and use them to effect positive change
- Ability to coach and develop people (including at senior level)
- Ability to work independently; self-starter with excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to influence and persuade
- Ability to create, present and execute an Action Plan
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products – particularly Excel
- Living within geographical reach of the territory
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours
- In possession of a valid UK Driving Licence at all time
Desirable Requirements for the Role
- Knowledge of dealership accountancy practice
- Knowledge of Mitsubishi vehicles and accessories
- Experience of industry data analysis
- Automotive Aftersales and/or Marketing experience
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.