A leading manufacturer is looking to recruit a commercial, dynamic and experienced Service Management or Aftersales professional to join them as an Area Manager. This role manages relationships with key dealer groups across the North West England and the South West of Scotland to achieve aftersales objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity if you have fresh, customer focussed approach and want to make the step up to a manufacturer level role.
As the principle manufacturer representative for Service within the territory, you will work with the network to achieve network service department business performance. You will play a key role in animating and deploying the UK Service marketing strategy and the Customer Experience strategy. You will be targeted on achieving service profit and customer experience objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a keen eye for process improvement and commerciality.
Skills & Experience required:
- Proven experience in an After Sales/Service Management role from a multisite or large single site operation.
- Ability to identify, communicate and implement process improvement.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence at all levels.
- Highly organised with the ability to manage relationships across the territory and utilise time effectively.
- Numerate with the ability to analyse commercial data.
- Ideally you will be located in the North West of England on the M6 corridor. You should be comfortable with extensive travel and regular overnight stays.
The salary and bonus scheme on offer is highly competitive for a role of this nature and there is an excellent manufacturer benefits package on offer.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB92
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Dealers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.