Our client, an automotive manufacturer, is seeking an experienced Area Manager - Aftersales, to manage a portfolio of dealers/dealer Groups in North London up to the East Midlands.
You will join a dynamic, customer focused aftersales area management team to manage relationships with key dealer groups to achieve volume, profit and service quality objectives.
The company has an ambitious growth plan and exciting range of models to see that this growth continues in the coming months and years.
The company values innovation and creativity and is looking for a management professional who can bring a fresh approach to the team. You will need a proven track record in automotive aftersales management. To effectively support to the network, you will need strong commercial management skills and experience of managing financial performance data as well as operational processes.
· Develop and achieve network service department business performance
· Animate and deploy service marketing and customer experience strategy
· Achieve service profit and customer experience objectives within territory
· Be the principle representative for the service department with the dealer network in the territory
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Proven experience in an aftersales management role either within a dealership or a manufacturer environment.
· Highly analytical with a hands-on approach to problem solving and with the ability to identify commercial opportunities.
· Strong communication skills with the ability to negotiate and influence at all dealer management levels.
· Good relationship management skills to manage a number of franchise relationships within the designated territory.
· Highly numerate – comfortable analysing commercial data.
· Computer Literate: Conversant with Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.