An automotive manufacturer is seeking a field based Marketing Consultant to join their team. You will be the main point of contact between the retailer network and the manufacturer’s Marketing Department advising them on all aspects of their local marketing for new, used, finance, fleet and aftersales communications linked to integrated media services. You will manage a key dealer group across North England and visit each dealer on a regular basis. Ideally you will be located centrally in this region. You will be employed by the manufacturer’s marketing agency.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and sustaining marketing plans for each dealer across a range of media
- Managing the implementation of the agreed annual plan
- Continually challenging and introducing new ideas within the retailer plans
- Managing the relationship with a group of retailers and regional managers
- Communicating all the manufacturer initiatives to the retail network
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working in an automotive retail marketing environment, either with a manufacturer, retailer or agency
- Be educated to A level or degree level – preferably with a marketing qualification
- Have a good understanding of automotive retail marketing functions – across the marketing mix including press, radio, digital & outdoor.
- Have energy and drive and show a track record of success in your current role.
- Excellent administration and IT skills (word, excel etc) and you will need to be highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Copeland Select are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.