A well-known automotive manufacturer is seeking an Area Marketing Manager to work with dealers in the Midlands covering an area stretching from East Anglia to Oxfordshire to North Wales. The role will be employed via their marketing agency.
You will support a number of automotive retailers providing local site marketing advice and support with all of their B2C marketing communications both traditionally and digitally. You will be responsible for developing and delivering budgeted marketing plans, which can be proven to increase sales for your allocated retailers.
This role offers a fantastic career opportunity for someone with experience in automotive retail (dealer) marketing. You will probably be currently working in a marketing role in a dealership, marketing agency or for another automotive manufacturer.
- Develop and deliver budgeted marketing plans
- Provide local site marketing advice and support for communications linked to integrated media services
- Educate dealership management in the principals of local integrated marketing and new emerging trends
- Ensure high levels of customer service and satisfaction as you support your locations through this local marketing programme
Desired Skills and Experience
- Automotive experience (ideally local/retailer marketing)
- Degree or professional qualification
- Good knowledge of media and channels (press, radio, outdoor, print, POS, digital, PR)
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and social media
- Self-starter and able to work using own initiative
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build strong working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written skills
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.