An automotive manufacturer is seeking an Area Marketing Manager to work with their dealers in the North East and North covering a region from Tyneside – Humber – Lancashire – Carlisle. The role will be employed via their marketing agency.
Overview of the Role
The Area Marketing Manager role has responsibility for developing and delivering budgeted marketing plans, which can be proven to increase sales for your allocated dealerships.
You will work with a number of automotive dealerships providing local site marketing advice and support for communications linked to integrated media services. You will support all of their B2C marketing communications both traditionally and digitally.
This will involve educating dealership management in the principals of local integrated marketing and new emerging trends linked to the most effective communication channels.
You will ensure high levels of customer service and satisfaction as you support your locations through this local marketing programme. This will be achieved through the efficient and effective deployment of dealer marketing products and services.
- Jointly develop Retailer marketing plans
- Manage the implementation of the agreed annual plan
- Continually challenge and introduce new ideas within the retailer plans
- Manage the relationship with a group of retailers and Area Sales Managers
- Communicate all manufacturer initiatives to the retail network
Desired Skills and Experience
- Marketing experience in the automotive sector
- Degree or professional qualification
- Good knowledge of media and channels (press, radio, outdoor, print, POS, digital, PR)
- Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and social media
- Automotive experience (ideally local/retailer marketing)
- Self starter and able to work using own initiative
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build strong working relationships
- Excellent verbal and written skills
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.