A leading automotive car manufacturer is looking to recruit an Area Parts Manager who will be responsible for managing dealers in South West England. The role is a permanent position working directly for the manufacturer’s Parts and Service Department.
The manufacturer requires an individual to advise and guide the Parts Department within dealers to develop sales performance by agreeing strategic action plans. Also to issue monthly and annual sales objectives in line with centrally provided guidelines, encouraging dealers to implement campaigns and initiatives.
This role offer a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious individual with a strong background in parts or service together with drive, imagination and vision.
- Prepare a business case which will enable Dealers to visualise the associated return on investment
- Drive forward the new parts sales performance of each Dealer by monitoring and analysing sales for the month and campaign period.
- Ensure compliance of the dealers parts operation with authorised repairers.
- Ensure that the network of Trade Dealers achieves objectives for trade parts sales and margins
- Development of marketing/campaign support business plan
- Support manufacturer promotional field events including network Retailer site visits
- Monitoring and improvement of Service (or Parts) Customer Satisfaction
- Good understanding and knowledge of Aftersales operations – gained with either a manufacturer or supplier.
- Previous experience in development and implementation of Aftersales programmes would be ideal
- Understanding of Dealer Composite/ Management Accounts and profitability.
- Analytical, KPI and data driven decision maker
- Energetic, enthusiastic, highly motivated, flexible and proactive personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office packages such as PowerPoint and Excel
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.