Great opportunity to join a leading car manufacturer in a key role within their field-team working with dealers in the North West England, N.Wales and Northern Ireland. The company is committed to providing an excellent customer experience and can offer superb career development opportunities.
This role would suit someone currently working in a sales or sales management role for either an automotive dealer or manufacturer. You will need to have a very good understanding of automotive retail sales, demonstrate ambition, drive and very strong commercial acumen and interpersonal skills. You career will be on an upward path and you will be ambitious to move up to the next level.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of the new car and accessory sales target for the defined area. Working closely with the dealers to develop a strong manufacturer/dealer relationship offering the necessary support and guidance to support the dealers in the delivery of our mutual objectives.
This is a geographical driven role which requires the candidate to gain knowledge and understand the local market including competitor activities.
The role will also require a strong relationship with the Aftersales Area Manager and Business Management Manager to develop a strong team ethos.
- Accountable for achievement of dealer targets on new vehicles (retail, corporate, B2B) and accessories.
- Sales mix, marketing and promotion of new product at local level.
- Stock ageing of new and used vehicles.
- Quality of customer handling and sales process.
- Sales CSI scores, image and brand presentation of new and used car facilities.
- Local communication of national consumer offers.
- Influence over local performance in market place.
The Successful Candidate:
- Be currently working in a sales or sales management role for either an automotive dealer or manufacturer.
- You career will be on an upward path and you will be ambitious to move up to the next level.
- Demonstrate proven understanding of automotive retailer culture and structure (within the last 5 years)
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Successfully delivered sales targets, both new car sales and accessories.
- May have experience of car sales retailing.
- Intermediate marketing and promotional knowledge.
- Human, Passionate, Imaginative, Challenging
- You need to hold a full, clean driving licence
- Intermediate Excel is a must
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.