An Automotive Manufacturer requires an Area Sales Manager to cover the South Midlands. This opportunity will appeal to current Area Managers looking for a broader role to encompass sales, aftersales, marketing and network development disciplines.
The Area Sales Manager will be tasked with maintaining, and developing further, profitable relationships with Dealers in the region. The challenge will be to build and maintain a close relationship with the Networks through regular visits and communication and to encourage the promotion of sales, aftersales and marketing initiatives.
- Setting and agreeing annual dealer sales targets for allocated region
- To provide support and direction with regard sales campaigns.
- Measure dealers across sales targets, stock planning, orders and forecasting.
- Work with Franchise/ Development Manager for the recruiting of new dealers.
- CSI- Provide full customer interface where necessary.
- Ensure that dealers adhere to Parts and Accessories programmes.
- Ensure Technical & Warranty issues are communicated to the Aftersales Team
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of three years’ experience working in sales & aftersales
- Experience working for an Automotive Manufacturer in a dealer facing role
- Strong people management and influencing skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Effective negotiation ability
- Lateral thinker, with developed commercial acumen
- Preferably educated to Degree Level
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.