A leading automotive manufacturer with a reputation for innovation and reliability is looking to fill a key role in their field team - working with dealers in their given region. The role will cover South Wales/Gloucestershire/Wiltshire.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for high-achieving, ambitious individuals to develop their career with one of the world’s leading automotive brands. Candidates will need to be currently working in a sales or sales management role for either an automotive dealer or manufacturer, with a very good understanding of automotive retail sales. You will need to demonstrate a track record of success and promotion, strong ambition, drive and excellent commercial acumen and interpersonal skills. You career will be on an upward path and you will be ambitious to move up to the next level.
· Achievement of dealer targets on new vehicles (retail, corporate, B2B) and accessories.
· Working closely with the dealers to develop a strong manufacturer/dealer relationship
· Offering support and guidance to support the dealers in the delivery of mutual objectives.
· Sales mix, marketing and promotion of new product at local level.
· Stock ageing of new and used vehicles.
· Quality of customer handling and sales process.
· Sales CSI scores, image and brand presentation of new and used car facilities.
· Gain knowledge and understand the local market including competitor activities.
· Local communication of national consumer offers.
· Influence over local performance in market place.
· Build strong relationships with other field team members to develop a strong team ethos.
The Successful Candidate:
· Be currently working in a sales or sales management role for either an automotive dealer or manufacturer.
· You career will be on an upward path and you will be ambitious to move up to the next level.
· A proven understanding of automotive retailer culture and structure (within the last 5 years)
· Demonstrate a track record of success and promotion in your career
· Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
· Successfully delivered sales targets, both new car sales and accessories.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland Select are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.