A high profile Motorcycle Manufacturer has an opportunity for a field based Area Sales Manager to deliver the business plan for volume and profitability objectives for a portfolio of dealers across Central and Southern England.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for someone with strong experience working in an automotive sales role. Previous experience a field based role selling to and developing dealers would be highly desirable.
This is an exceptional opportunity to further develop your career with high profile vehicle manufacturer.
- Manage and maintain professional business relationships with the Dealer Network.
- Set and communicate annual sales targets with the Dealer Network, developing action plans based on territory analysis and market share statistics.
- Ensure Dealer performance is measured and discussed at Head Office meetings.
- Establish and communicate a schedule of formal business meetings with Dealers on a monthly basis.
- Assist Dealers with their local marketing campaigns, focussing on other area comparisons and competitor activity.
- Ensure new sales campaigns are actively supported by the Dealer Network, including promotional materials.
- Establish a benchmark for CI/ Brand Standards
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working in a an automotive field based sales role
- Have a knowledge and understanding of the Motorcycle Industry
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office Packages
- Have people management and retail experience
- Be customer focused and take responsibility for management and delivery
- Be passionate about the motorcycle industry and a team player
- Be willing to travel and work outside normal office hours if necessary
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a collaborative ethos and the ability to interact and influence a diverse range of people
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.