A car manufacturer with a reputation for quality, innovate products that push boundaries are seeking a field-based Area Sales Manager to cover the North East. The role will initially be for a 12 month contract.
Maximising vehicle revenue within the territory through the achievement of sales targets & the delivery of retail brand objectives.
Act as the primary interface to the Dealers, taking a consultative approach in dealing with new vehicle sales, marketing, vehicle wholesale, targeting, training and bonus payments as well as for auditing the achievement of new vehicle sales objectives.
Assisting in developing all dealers’ profitability in the assigned territory.
- Ideally educated to degree level.
- Minimum 5 years automotive experience.
- Good understanding of automotive retail and head office functions
- Strong communication, negotiating and influencing skills
- Highly organised, flexible, capable of working to tight deadlines and managing irregular workloads
- Able to work within, and contribute to, a large team
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial in approach.
- Confident PC user with good working understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint and Microsoft Outlook.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and excellent benefits package and the chance to join a major world-wide car brand.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Copeland Select are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.