Great opportunity to join a leading car manufacturer in a key role within their field-team working with dealers in South East England (Kent & Essex). The company is committed to providing an excellent customer experience and can offer superb career development opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a genuine desire to move into a field-based sales role for a car manufacturer. Previous experience in a similar role is not essential - this role would suit someone currently working in either an automotive dealer, manufacturer or automotive supplier. You will need to demonstrate ambition, drive and very strong commercial acumen and communication skills.
You will be responsible for the successful delivery of the new car and accessory sales target for the defined area. You will be tasked with developing a strong manufacturer/dealer relationship offering the necessary support and guidance to support the delivery of our mutual objectives. You will need to gain knowledge and understand the local market including competitor activities.
- Achievement of dealer targets on new vehicles and accessories.
- Sales mix, marketing and promotion of new product at local level.
- Managing turnover of new and used vehicles.
- Quality of customer handling and sales process.
- Sales CSI scores, image and brand presentation of new and used car facilities.
- Local communication of national consumer offers.
- Influence over local performance in market place.
- Setting, monitoring and evaluating specific action plans.
- The implementation of Sales Operating Standards and Dealer Recovery programmes.
- Demonstrate proven understanding of automotive retailer culture and structure
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Experience working for either an automotive dealer, manufacturer or supplier
- Successfully delivered against your current targets /KPI’s
- May have experience of car sales retailing.
- Intermediate marketing and promotional knowledge.
- A full, clean driving licence
- Intermediate Excel is a requirement
- Educated to A level standard or higher
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.