Due to continued expansion after year on year growth, an opportunity has arisen for an Area Sales Manager to join the RAC Approved Dealer Network team.
This exciting opportunity would be ideally suited to a results driven individual with experience within the independent dealer market or someone who is already operating within the F&I arena.
- To ensure the smooth running of the RAC agent managed business within a designated area, through good relationships with TWG’s team of self-employed sales agents
- Prospect new agents from both competitors and agents new to the warranty market within agreed targeting and strategy
- Offer Training, development and guidance for all agents assigned to their area
- Prospect and sign up new dealers to the RAC Approved Dealer Network with a view to achieve both strategic and financial targets
Key responsibilities include:
- Meeting requirements and expectations with regards to both strategic and financial targets
- Producing and distributing accurate warranty sales reports and statistical
- Ensuring assigned agents undertake any underwriting action request to ensure the business performs at its target loss ratio
- Client Review Meetings
- Management and motivation of all assigned agents including monthly review meetings
- Maintain accurate Agent/Dealer targets from information supplied
- Liaising with Dealers & Agents, Company personnel and other parties as necessary in order to troubleshoot & resolve problems
- Introduction of new working practices, to ensure that specific tasks are completed according to a standard methodology
- Continuous improvement and updating of reporting practices
- Bi-monthly review meeting with Underwriting to understand the schemes performance
- To continue to work closely with Director – Corporate & Independent Dealers to achieve overall objective of achieving yearly targets, both in terms of increased revenue and the development of premium within a designated area
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Presentation/Negotiation; Self-Motivation; Planning and Organizing; Inter-personnel/Communication; Initiative; Business Awareness; Computer Literacy.
Must be independent, highly motivated and capable of achieving objectives in a positive manner with the minimum of supervision.