A leading automotive manufacturer with a reputation for innovation and reliability is looking to fill a key role in their field team – working with dealers in as region covering Hertfordshire, Middlesex and Surrey.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a high-achieving, ambitious individual to develop their career with one of the world’s leading automotive brands. Candidates will need experience working in a sales or sales management role for either an automotive dealer or manufacturer or other dealer-facing role. You will need a very good understanding of automotive retail sales operations and be able to demonstrate a track record of success and promotion, strong ambition, drive and excellent commercial acumen and interpersonal skills. You career will be on an upward path and you will be ambitious to move up to the next level.
- Achievement of dealer targets on new vehicles (retail, corporate, B2B) and accessories.
- Working closely with the dealers to develop a strong manufacturer/dealer relationship
- Offering support and guidance to support the dealers in the delivery of mutual objectives.
- Sales mix, marketing and promotion of new product at local level.
- Stock ageing of new and used vehicles.
- Quality of customer handling and sales process.
- Sales CSI scores, image and brand presentation of new and used car facilities.
- Gain knowledge and understand the local market including competitor activities.
- Local communication of national consumer offers.
- Influence over local performance in market place.
- Build strong relationships with other field team members to develop a strong team ethos.
The Successful Candidate:
- Educated to A level standard or higher – ideally degree level
- Experience working for either an automotive dealer, manufacturer or in a dealer-facing field role
- Demonstrate a good understanding of automotive retail sales operations
- You career will be on an upward path and you will be ambitious to move up to the next level.
- A proven understanding of automotive retailer culture and structure (within the last 5 years)
- Demonstrate a track record of success and promotion in your career
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
- Successfully delivered sales targets, both new car sales and accessories.
In return you will be offered a competitive basic salary, car(s), excellent benefits and the opportunity to build your automotive career with a world-wide car brand.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Copeland Select are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, operations, analyst and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.