Our client is a main car dealership who is looking to recruit an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their current team providing support to the Dealership Accountant.
The candidate must have a minimum of 3 Years’ Experience who is AAT or ACCA Accountancy Qualified or Equivalent.
Assistant Accountant Role:
- Monthly Electronic Vehicle Stock Check Reconciliation
- Consignment Stock Reconciliation
- DOC Reconciliation
- Weekly Control of Manufacturer Bonus Debts, liaise with Managers and Administration
- Daily Vehicle Debtors Control, liaising with Managers
- Paying Finance Settlements
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist with Sarbanes-Oxley audits and reports
- Ensure high standards of administration and record keeping in compliance with Accounting practice and Company procedures.
- Ensure the prompt, smooth and methodical flow of work.
As an Assistant Accountant you:
- Ideally you will have 3 Years Minimum Experience working in an Assistant Accountant role, within the motor industry.
- Will be fully AAT or ACCA Accountancy qualified, or Equivalent
- ideally have experience working with Kerridge ADP
- Will be able to work efficiently to complete your own tasks, as well as motivating your team
- Will be able to complete larger projects, whilst managing your day-to-day workload
- OTE up to £34K Depending on Experience
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Discount Scheme
Apply for this Assistant Accountant position with an up to date CV or to find our more information please call Howard at Jago Consultants alternatively Call today to find out more positions in your area.