Assistant Accountant – Motor Trade
Salary; up to £23,000 plus company benefits
Consultant Sarah Jones
I am currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant for our clients site in Northampton. Ideally looking for experienced Assistant Accountant though we would consider an Accounts Assistant who is ready for a step up into a more challenging role. We need someone who is able to get up to speed quickly and as such you would need motor trade experience
You will be working closely with the Dealership Accountant & Management team to deliver accurate accounts by set deadlines. There are accounts assistants present that will take on junior responsibilities so you can focus on the more challenging aspects of the role. This position represents a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a position as an Assistant Accountant to train and work towards taking on Accountant duties and responsibilities. As such we are looking for someone who can demonstrate a willingness to learn and take on whatever training necessary in order to fulfil the requirements of the role.
- Submitting fully reconciled accounts
- Attention to detail with the accounts & administration
- Build a close relationship with colleagues and customers
- Work closely with company policies and procedures
- Resolve any on site accounts queries & issues
- Make sure all accounts are completed by set deadlines
- It’s essential that you have motor trade experience; ideally working as an Assistant Accountant though we will consider an Accounts Assistant looking to take the next step.
- Ideally you will have experience of Kerridge and understanding motor manufacturer processes.
- Someone training towards CIMA or ACCA would be preferred but not essential
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.