Are you looking to take your next step within the automotive industry?
Do you have strong organisational and management skills? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
We are currently looking for a Assistant Service Manager/Workshop Controller on behalf of a luxury car dealership which represents prestigious car brands such as Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, SEAT & Volkswagen, to join their busy & successful service department.
This dealership prides itself on delivering a consistently high standard of customer care at all times. You will manage the workshop efficiently and provide guidance to the team of technicians to ensure customer satisfaction measures and workshop targets are met.
- Supervising and motivating a team of service technicians and pro-actively reviewing daily workload to seek opportunities that will help drive performance
- Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction by implementing quality checks, resolving any issues, and re-assuring customers by providing all necessary information and advice
- Supervising the daily time keeping of technicians and manage authorised absence to ensure a consistent level of attendance
- Maintaining relationships with vehicle manufacturers and providing technical information for technicians during repair operations
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations and ensuring high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved & maintained within the workshop and surrounding areas.
What we are looking for:
- Fully trained technician (NVQ or equivalent)
- Prior workshop experience is essential
- Ability to work calmly under pressured management and leadership skills
- A working knowledge of automotive technology, warranty systems and the franchise would be beneficial
- The ability to exceed targets and deadlines is a must
- A full and valid UK driving licence
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Computer literate including Microsoft office
If you match the above, please apply today! We look forward to receiving your application.