Currently recruiting for an Assistant Supervisor (Car Park) for my client based in the Weybridge area.
My client is a global leader in their industry, and they are looking for an additional member of staff to join their expanding Car Park Management team.
As part of this team, you will be required to oversee the collection of abandoned trolleys/equipment and ensure that they are quickly returned to customer pick-up points in a good clean condition.
Key Assistant Supervisor Responsibilities:
- To assume responsibility for the site in the absence of the site supervisor, according to shift patterns, i.e. day off, annual leave, sickness etc
- To assist in the timely and effective completion of all reasonable requests made by your immediate Regional Manager
- Responsible for operational performance with regard to staff under your control
- Supervise the team under your control ensuring adherence in the supervisors absence to all the company's HR policies, health and safety policies and procedures, inclusive of all applicable safe systems of work
- Motivate, train and develop a flexible team that will provide the highest standard of service to our customer minimising non-productive time
- Ensuring all customer requirements are fulfilled whilst maximising the efficiency of the labour resources provided
- Timesheet completion, staff weekly roster completion, provide any training and/or coaching to all staff to ensure they are able to undertake all task requirements of their contract of employment
- Carry out all general maintenance, inspection, and repairs to the trolley fleet on site
- Responsible for the communication between the workforce and your Regional Manager
- Compliance to company policies and group management systems
- Where staff may fail to operate by the necessary safe system of work or breach health and safety, it is your responsibility to seek advice if retraining or disciplinary action may be applicable
For this role, you will have a full driving licence, experience running a small team, ability to liaise with employment agencies and HR/Payroll departments and have a basic understanding of IT systems.
This role is a full-time permanent position, which will include weekends. This role is paying £8.95 per hour (equivalent to £18,657 per annum).
To be considered for this position please submit your up to date CV or contact Shelby at our Leybourne office.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.