A global Data Insight & CRM Agency are currently looking for an Automotive Business Development Manager. This is a field based role where you will visit and engage with automotive dealers across the UK to join the agency’s manufacturer approved data insight/ marketing programme.
You will be a confident and motivated person with a passion for sales and automotive marketing/ CRM/ data Insight. You will either be in a B2B sales role for a supplier/ field role in a marketing agency/ based in a dealership. The most important thing is that you understand how automotive dealer marketing works and are confident talking to dealers about this.
You will work across the UK and will be responsible for contacting prospects and setting up meetings to visit and pitch the programme to prospective automotive retailers, the ideal candidate will live somewhere between Manchester and London.
- Managing all prospects and pipeline
- Booking appointments
- Attending meetings across the UK to pitch the programme to prospective retailers
- Working with the office team to on-board and train new Retailers
- Have an excellent understanding of the automotive industry- specifically automotive marketing/ CRM/ Data
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Be a self-starter, self-motivated and confident
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of drive and tenacity to succeed in a target-driven environment
- Have strong client handling management skills & good client manner
- Have excellent writing/documentation skills for presentations, proposals and the briefing process
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.