Are you an energetic, credible and driven individual who wants to make a difference? As part of our expansion, we are recruiting experienced automotive professionals to join our Consulting Team. The role will primarily focus on business improvement in the Sales and Aftersales departments of automotive dealerships. You will be assisting in the rapid turnaround of the department through coaching, mentoring, training and development of processes, as well as people.
You need to be able to:
- Achieve performance improvement through coaching and development
- Develop ideas for improvement and present these ideas to all levels of the business
- Deliver high quality classroom and in-dealership training
- Get your message across in a clear and consistent manner
- Manage and develop relationships from team level through to director level
- Overcome potential obstacles in a capable and professional manner
- Confidently discuss key elements of the Sales and Aftersales environment
The person we want as part of our team will be:
- A professional with a good knowledge of the automotive industry
- Process driven and orientated
- Excellent at creating and delivering presentations, and have great IT skills
- Outgoing, energetic and ambitious
- Hard working, flexible and results driven
Rewards and Benefits:
- A substantial basic salary with an attractive bonus scheme
- Tax efficient company car and the opportunity to take part in a loan plan car scheme for family members (after qualifying period)
- Excellent career development opportunities
An initial assessment centre will be held at our offices in Rickmansworth on 7th June 2016.
How To Apply
To apply for this position, you must be able to attend the assessment centre on this date. Please send your CV along with an accompanying covering letter, explaining why you feel this is the right job for you to Chris.Terry@RNConsulting.co.uk
Closing date for applications is 28th May 2016.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.