Our client is a leading Automotive Parts Manufacturer and Distributor who are looking for a Customer Coordinator. This role would suit someone with a keen interest and experience in the automotive sector they supply to a large well known automotive manufacturer.
This role would suit an analytical and driven individual as you will support the Application Engineers and a Sales Manager. This role is based in their small office in Stourbridge however you will be required to visit the automotive manufacturer for client facing meetings and you may also be required to travel internationally on occasion.
- Filter and handle customer inquiries
- Coordinate technical solutions with the relevant departments (e.g. application engineering, process engineering, etc)
- Conduct prototype, sample and serial offers
- Check and improve calculations as a base for offers
- Prepare and take part in pricing negotiations with the customer
- Monitor schedule and cost achievement of projects
- Initiate and control new part orders after receipt of customer order
- Ideally you will have experience working with an automotive manufacturer or supplier.
- Analytical, KPI and data driven
- Energetic, enthusiastic, highly motivated, flexible and proactive personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office packages such as PowerPoint and Excel
- German Language skills would be beneficial but not mandatory
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB28
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.