Night Shift Workshop Foreman | Haydock
£15.00-£16.00 per hour DOE
Tuesday to Friday 6pm-6am
My Client, a reputable HGV dealer in the Haydock area are seeking an experienced Night Shift Foreman to join their team.
- Maintaining discipline and security in the workshop at all times.
- Maintaining good working relationship with both staff and customers.
- Interpret instructions from job cards, following quality procedures and ensuring Technicians comply with Manufacturer repair instructions.
- To allocate and supervise all work carried out in order to achieve a high standard of workmanship across the workshop.
- Report any likely delays in completion of work to the Service Advisor's or customers in a timely manner.
- Record and report work completed and any further work required or recommended.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Completed a Technical apprenticeship and hold relevant qualifications.
- Hold an in-depth knowledge of the Commercial/Truck industry.
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
- A competitive basic salary
- Endless internal progression opportunities
- Great training and development opportunities
If this position sounds perfect for the next step in your career, please get in touch with Daisy Carter at Progress Recruitment ref. PRS22227 to discuss in more detail.
Our procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
Automotive | Motor Trade | HGV | Commercial | Trucks | Plant | Workshop | Foreman | Workshop Manager | Lead Technician | Senior Technician | Haydock | Warrington | Merseyside | Jobs | Career