Are you a proactive automotive parts expert looking for your next step within the industry? We have a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company who provide parts expertise and data to the automotive industry. If you have a background in the automotive aftermarket and are comfortable working with complex automotive data related to parts, then do read on.
This role will be working within a team of data experts to support the content of the company’s products. You will be responsible for carrying out research and analysis from numerous internal and external sources in order to provide accurate parts data. You will demonstrate an analytical approach and enjoy working with data.
- Creating and maintaining vehicle parts data through research and compiling on to the internal database.
- Developing and maintaining relationships between in-house and external vehicle databases.
- Supporting sales by improving parts coverage across the UK vehicle population.
- Liaising with customers to ensure product satisfaction.
- Proactively providing feedback and suggesting improvements to internal tools and processes.
Skills & Experience
- Parts experience gained from the automotive aftermarket or from a main dealer.
- Familiarity with vehicle parts catalogue systems.
- Good understanding of service, maintenance and repair products and processes
- Intermediate MS Excel skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines under your own initiative.
In return our client offer a competitive salary, bonus and 25 days holiday in addition to bank holidays.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.