Sales Executive required in Bristol (South)
£45k OTE + Company Car
5 days a week (inc weekends)
Car Sales Executive required in South Bristol.
All the following training will be provided:
- Sales process training
- Group Appraisal training
- Manufacturer product and systems training
- FCA training to become fully compliant
- Regular KPI reviews
- To build a rapport with customers and identify their requirements
- To deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- To make daily prospecting calls using our dealer database and systems
- To achieve and maintain a high level of new and used vehicle sales including add-on sales
- To represent the brand in accordance with dealer standards and Company requirements
- To actively maximise every sales opportunity for both repeat and new business
- To act with due diligence when negotiating and completing a sales transaction
APPLY NOW with Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd and quote PRS21528
Please remember to quote the reference number when applying!
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other similar roles within the automotive sector please contact Rebecca Knowles at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd now!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from Car Sales and Vehicle Technician jobs through to General Manager.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies! @progressrecruit @progressjobs
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Main Dealer | New Cars | Used Cars | Sales | Sales Executive | Sales Consultant | Cars | Bristol | Brislington | Jobs