Sales Executive Required in Reading
£45k OTE with the opportunity to exceed £60k + company car
Monday to Friday 8:30am- 6:00pm with a late night rota until 7:00pm
Satuday 8:30am- 6:00pm and at least 1 in 3 Sundays 10:00am- 4:00pm
5 DAY WORKING WEEK
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to join a main dealership in Reading. The successful candidate will enjoy benefits such as a company pension scheme and 28 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays) which with 3 years’ service you are rewarded with an additional entitlement of 3 days holiday. You will also be offered an annual discounted Service and MOT. There is excellent opportunities for development due to the companies size.
As a Sales Executive you will receive training on both selling skills, processes and product knowledge however, suitable candidates must be passionate about customer’s service and be self-motivated to be part of our highly successful sales teams.
Training and Support:
- The company are keen to for you to maximise the potential of your pay plan and we are fully committed to provide the following training and support to ensure you achieve your maximum earnings potential:
- Company sales process training
- Group Appraisal training
- Manufacturer product and systems training
- FCA training to become fully compliant
- Regular KPI reviews
- A strong car sales selling background or a sales background in other retail sectors is required for applicants
- You must be a good communicator and have great customer interaction skills.
- You must be highly motivated and have a determination to succeed in a competitive sales environment
- You must be smart in appearance and well organised
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- To build a rapport with customers and identify their requirements
- To deliver excellent customer satisfaction
- To make daily prospecting calls using our dealer database and systems
- To achieve and maintain a high level of new and used vehicle sales including add-on sales
- To represent the brand in accordance with dealer standards and Company requirements
- To actively maximise every sales opportunity for both repeat and new business
- To act with due diligence when negotiating and completing a sales transaction
APPLY NOW with Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd and quote PRS22102
Please remember to quote the reference number when applying!
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other similar roles within the automotive sector please contact Rebecca Knowles at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd now!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from Car Sales and Vehicle Technician jobs through to General Manager.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies! @progressrecruit @progressjobs
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | Main Dealer | New Cars | Used Cars | Sales | Sales Executive | Cars | Reading | Berkshire | Jobs