£25,000 basic salary for first year, plus uncapped commission structure and company car.
Retail sales hours: Monday - Saturday with day off, Sundays & Bank Holidays on rota basis.
We are looking to recruit a car Sales Executive for our client, a busy main car dealer in Newbury.
My client is ideally looking for an experienced main dealer car Sales Executive that has previously worked with a main dealer franchise. Working knowledge of the processes and systems in place with a main dealer, and the ability to work in a more fast-paced environment is crucial to this role.
Professionalism and a positive attitude towards customer service and target achievement will see the successful candidate flourish with this fantastic brand and dealership.
The job role;
- Sales and delivery of new & used cars
- Sales of suitable vehicle finance packages
- Sales of additional customer protection products ie. GAP, Paint and Fabric Protection etc.
- Achievement of set sales targets
- Use of strategic customer sales process and follow up through diary management
- Planning effective generation of new customers and business
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure smooth delivery of customer handover
- Focusing on the highest possible customer service levels throughout the customer purchase and beyond
- Continuous customer relationship management with an eye to future business retention
- Must have a full UK drivers licence
- Previous sales experience
- Positive attitude and target orientated mind-set
- Self-motivated and tenacious
- Smart appearance, befitting of a retail environment
- Strong communication skills
- Career continuity
To apply for this Sales Executive vacancy in Newbury, please contact Paige Dey @ Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting job reference PRS21021
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from car sales and vehicle technician jobs through to general manager.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Showroom | Sales | Customer Service | Sales Executive | Sales Advisor | Sales Assistant | Newbury | Berkshire