Service Manager | Telford
Competitive basic salary dependent on experience
Monday to Friday 8am-5.30pm + Saturday mornings on rota
My Client, a family owned Main Dealership Group in Telford, are looking for a Service Manager to take their growing Service Department to the next level in all performance areas.
This will be a very hands-on role, with maximising productivity and workshop loading, key areas of focus. You must be dynamic, naturally confident in your ability and lead from the front to ensure exceptional customer service is delivered each and every time. The successful applicant will be integral in proactively driving the business forward and inspiring others in your team to do the same.
- Maintain workshop productivity records and monitor workshop efficiency.
- Reviewing and monitoring the departments performance and progress, ensuring that action is taken to current any shortfalls.
- Present progress against budget and overall strategy at management meetings.
- To assist in development and recruitment of staff.
- effectively managing and supervising staff, ensuring that their duties are performed to the highest possible standard, highlighting any issues.
- Strive towards perfecting the Dealership's overall performance.
- A minimum of 2 years experience within a Service/Aftersales Manager role, within a Main Dealership.
- A full UK Driving License
- A strong drive to succeed
- Excellent people management skills.
In return, my Client will be looking to offer a competitive package, along with the opportunity to be valued as a key leader within their family run business.
If this position sounds perfect for the next step in your career, please get in touch with Daisy Carter at Progress Recruitment ref. PRS22291 to discuss in more detail.
Our procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your contact details are on your CV.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
Automotive | Motor Trade | Aftersales | Service | Service Leader | Service Manager | Aftersales Manager | Workshop Manager | Main Dealer | Career | Job | Telford | Shrewsbury | Wolverhampton | Shropshire | West Midlands | Jobs | Career