Automotive Technical Trainers – Jaguar Land Rover
Location: Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
Calex on behalf of Jaguar Land Rover currently require an experienced, qualified Automotive Technical Trainer to join their UK team at the Jaguar Land Rover Academy in Leamington, Warwickshire.
Reporting to the Technical Training Manager the successful applicant will be required to deliver high quality, engaging and effective adult technical learning to the very highest standards. You will be working alongside other trainers delivering developed curriculum courses and other manufacturer specific modules to the JLR retailer staff to facilitate the Jaguar Land Rover Learner Journey delivery.
The ideal technical trainer will have a proven track record of delivering exciting and engaging training up to level 3 diagnostic standard including assessment. You will be a commensurate professional having undertaken recognised delivery/training qualifications.
- Have excellent training delivery and facilitation skills, a passion for learning and coaching.
- Hold relevant adult training qualifications such as City & Guilds, PTLLS/ CTLLS/TAP and an assessor award.
- Possess a current awareness and skillset of industry best practice.
- Be able to work under pressure and use innovation in the delivery and assessment of training programmes
- Experience with Jaguar or Land Rover products would be beneficial but not essential
In order to support the technical curriculum and to meet the needs of a growing network, the successful candidates will be provided with a qualified training career path that rewards performance and achievement.
This role carries an excellent remuneration package with a very competitive salary, company vehicle, pension and health care options. All of this reflects the desire to attract and retain the very best candidates.
Trainers are given product training on both Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles in addition to embarking on Jaguar Land Rover`s global trainer accreditation programme. Training delivery will be based in the Academy in Leamington, with courses periodically being delivered in Scotland.
If you feel you have the technical knowledge, delivery skills and the drive to succeed in this role, then please click APPLY!