This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career with an international tool manufacturer who have a strong brand following in the automotive industry. You take full responsibility for selling a highly-regarded range of products to end user customers such as garages, workshops and car dealerships in the areas surrounding Dumfries, Scotland. This role offers excellent earning potential and huge opportunity for progression within the business.
- Regularly visiting customers to build relationships and build confidence.
- Marketing all products and upsell relevant products to customers.
- Developing and maintaining a strong account management programme.
- Processing repairs and warranty replacements.
- Trialling new product ranges before National launch.
- Managing inventory levels, keeping high standards of stock display.
Experience and Competencies required:
- Demonstrable sales or customer service experience.
- Active interest in the automotive industry.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Willing to travel as needed.
- Flexible, reliable and self-motivated approach.
The Mobile Company Store role is ideal for a candidate that enjoys face to face interaction with customers, likes the challenge of developing the territory and is highly driven. In return our client offers excellent earning potential and opportunity for progression alongside a company vehicle. Ideally you will be located in the area surrounding Dumfries, Scotland.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: GB35
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.