Workshop Foreman required for HGV Dealer in St Helens!
£14.00-£16.00 per hour DOE
Monday to Friday 6:00am-4:00pm + alternate Saturdays 8:00am - 12:00pm
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will provide technical support to both other members of staff and customers. You will ensure maximum quality & efficiency is achieved in the workshop. All repairs and services must be carried out to the highest possible standards in order to achieve customer satisfaction every time! We are looking for candidates with excellent technical knowledge, attention to detail and the ability to supervise and manage staff.
- Maintaining discipline and security in the workshop at all times.
- Maintaining good working relationship with both staff and customers.
- Interpret instructions from job cards, following quality procedures and ensuring Technicians comply with Manufacturer repair instructions.
- To allocate and supervise all work carried out in order to achieve a high standard of workmanship across the workshop.
- Report any likely delays in completion of work to the Service Advisor's or customers in a timely manner.
- Record and report work completed and any further work required or recommended.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Completed a Technical apprenticeship and hold relevant qualifications.
- Hold an in-depth knowledge of the Commercial/Truck industry.
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role.
Please remember to quote the reference number PRS22067 when applying!
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other similar roles within the automotive sector please contact Daisy Carter at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd now!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from Car Sales and Vehicle Technician jobs through to General Manager.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies! @progressrecruit @progressjobs
Automotive | Motor Trade | Dealership | | Jobs | Main Dealer | St Helens | Warrington | Haydock | Trucks | HGV | Commercial | Workshop Foreman | Workshop Supervisor | Workshop | Workshop Leader | Workshop Controller | Warrington | Jobs | Career