Azure Cloud Consultant
Salary: £60,000 + Car Allowance
Locations: Dorset/London / Travel to customer Site
Client locations - London, Berkshire, Surrey, Hampshire, Dorset, Oxfordshire
Fantastic opportunity for a Microsoft Azure Cloud Consultant to join a leading Microsoft Gold Partner working with a range of clients in the public & private sector
Working within our Managed Services team, you will provide technical leadership and take responsibility of the design and delivery of multiple cloud solutions for our enterprise client base.
As the Azure Cloud Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for providing strategic customer road maps, leveraging cloud technologies and working with the delivery team to implement solutions.
We are looking for;
- Expert Level knowledge cross the Microsoft Azure platform and act as a specialist within IaaS & PaaS.
- Experience within Powershell Scripting and other automation.
- Exposure to any of the following will also be benficial; Office 365, EMS, Intune, Sharepoint, Dynamics 365, Active Directory, Azure AD & Identity Management (MIM/FIM)
- Familiarity with DevOps practices
- Exposure to other cloud technologies including AWS and Google Cloud
Who we are:
We speciliase in providing a range of cloud services for SME to Enterprise organisations to resolve business requirements via technology based projects.
Due to our close relationship with Microsoft & our competencies within Microsoft Azure, we have an exciting number of new opportunities within our consultancy team and are always on the look out for new hires!
For more information, send your CV
Azure, Office 365, Cloud, Sharepoint, MS Exchange IAM, Skype for Business, Intune, MDM, EMS, Consultant, Architect, Engineer Bournemouth, Dorset, Hampshire, Poole, Southampton, Portsmouth
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.