You would be accountable for the day to day running of a very busy, modern vehicle refurbishment process. Supporting a quality, time and cost sensitive production process.
You would be responsible for:
-Maintain operations to ensure they meet quality, cost and time requirements.
- First line responsibility for KPI, CSI and financial performance in line with annual plan and agreed customer objectives.
- Ensuring all resources & supplies are planned for and available to meet Department needs
-Responsibility for Health and Safety controls within the business.
- Management of all staffing issues relating to twin shift team of productive and non productive staff.
You will need to have:
- Prestige Manufacturer Brand experience is preferable
- Strong financial and quality awareness
- Able to read a PNL sheet and act on it.
- Able to lead and work well with a large established team of 50 + staff
- Positive attitude and Flexible approach
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Good computer skills
- Ability to offer guidance and support to team members
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.