You would be accountable for the day to day running of a very busy, modern vehicle refurbishment process. Supporting a quality, time and cost sensitive production process.
You would be responsible for:
-Maintain operations to ensure they meet quality, cost and time requirements.
- First line responsibility for KPI, CSI and financial performance in line with annual plan and agreed customer objectives.
- Ensuring all resources & supplies are planned for and available to meet Department needs
-Responsibility for Health and Safety controls within the business.
- Management of all staffing issues relating to twin shift team of productive and non productive staff.
You will need to have:
- Prestige Manufacturer Brand experience is preferable
- Strong financial and quality awareness
- Able to read a PNL sheet and act on it.
- Able to lead and work well with a large established team of 50 + staff
- Positive attitude and Flexible approach
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Good computer skills
- Ability to offer guidance and support to team members