Our client is a leading automotive aftermarket parts distributor and due to their continued success Staffbase have been appointed to recruit for the position of Branch Manager.
The successful candidate will lead a small team of parts advisors and warehouse / distribution personnel at a busy depot near Luton.
Reporting to the General Manager you will be responsible for managing, motivating and inspiring the sales team to maximise aftermarket auto parts sales to local garages and dealerships.
You will be responsible for improving overall sales and profitability results and your duties will include but is not limited to the following;
* Manage, guide and motivate the sales team
* Ensure sales orders are efficiently processed and dispatched
* Lead business development activities with a hands on approach
* Customer facing retail sales and trade telephone roles
* Establish robust client relationships and ensure effective account management
* Maximise profitable running of an established autoparts branch
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar 'branch manager' or 'sales team supervisor' role preferably in auto parts or aftermarket industry.
You will be highly motivated, tenacious and display the qualities associated with running a successful sales / branch operation.
Excellent salary (Negotiable) + Commission + Company Vehicle
28 days annual leave
Superb career progression opportunities
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday & alternative Saturdays
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.