Our client, a well-established passenger and commercial vehicle manufacturer are experiencing strong growth with the launch of a number of new products. They now require to recruit a Brand Communications Manager to focus on the development of effective Communication strategies for the Brand in the UK marketplace.
They are seeking an experienced individual who has experience in National Communications and has the ability to man-manage a small team. Ideally individuals will be working within the automotive industry, for another manufacturer/ importer. However the company will consider candidates who have experience of working with highly visible brands from other market sectors.
- Brand management, ensuring HQ Brand guidelines are implemented at all levels of internal and external communications.
- Implementing a strategic vision and ability to develop ATL and BTL plans based on thorough understanding of all respective Media (including a good understanding of the Digital and Social channels).
- Brief and work with Media Agencies to define and update media plans by model/ media respecting budget, positioning and sales targets.
- Manage all experiential activities for the Brand, working closely with BTL Agencies and the Logistics department for events and product placements.
- Develop a consistent Digital and Social Media engagement plan, working closely with the internal Digital team.
- Manage the Dealer Marketing campaigns and make sure Dealer Websites are updated.
- Define POS for relevant products and review advertising materials at a Dealer level.
The ideal candidate with have:
- National Communication experience in a B2C environment (automotive industry experience a plus, but not a necessity).
- Involvement in previous national branding activities.
- Have a developed understanding of different media outlets.
- Agency experience (either working for/with) would be beneficial.
- Influencing skills- with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders in the business.
- Strong attention to detail with a good creative eye and bring a fresh perspective.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.