A fantastic opportunity for someone with national B2C communications experience to join a major world-wide car manufacturer. You will lead a team responsible for the communication strategies for the brand in the UK.
You will need experience in a marketing communications role in either the automotive or other consumer goods industries and have great people management skills.
- Brand management, ensuring brand guidelines are implemented at all levels
- Implementing a strategic vision and developing ATL and BTL plans across all media channels.
- Brief and work with Media Agencies to define and update media plans
- Manage all experiential activities for the Brand, working closely with BTL Agencies
- Develop a consistent Digital and Social Media engagement plan
- Management of Dealer Marketing
- Define POS for relevant products and review advertising materials at a Dealer level.
The ideal candidate with have:
- National Communication experience in a B2C environment
- Involvement in previous national branding activities.
- Have a developed understanding of different media outlets.
- Agency experience (either working for/with) would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to build/ manage relationships at Head Office.
- Influencing skills- with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders in the business.
- Strong attention to detail with a good creative eye and bring a fresh perspective.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: BE106
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.