A fantastic opportunity for someone with national B2C communications experience to join a major world-wide car manufacturer. You will lead a team responsible for the communication strategies for the brand in the UK.
You will need experience in a marketing communications role in either the automotive or other consumer goods industries and have great people management skills.
- Brand management, ensuring brand guidelines are implemented at all levels
- Implementing a strategic vision and developing ATL and BTL plans across all media channels.
- Brief and work with Media Agencies to define and update media plans
- Manage all experiential activities for the Brand, working closely with BTL Agencies
- Develop a consistent Digital and Social Media engagement plan
- Management of Dealer Marketing
- Define POS for relevant products and review advertising materials at a Dealer level.
The ideal candidate with have:
- National Communication experience in a B2C environment
- Involvement in previous national branding activities.
- Have a developed understanding of different media outlets.
- Agency experience (either working for/with) would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills required to build/ manage relationships at Head Office.
- Influencing skills- with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders in the business.
- Strong attention to detail with a good creative eye and bring a fresh perspective.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: BE106
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.