A leading, iconic automotive car manufacturer is looking to recruit a Business Analyst to work within the Sales Department at the UK Head Quarters. The role will report directly to the Head of Sales Development and be tasked to produce reports, which will include analysis and findings across all core sales areas. The Business Analyst will then be required to pro-actively build inter-departmental relationships with all key stakeholders to ensure that they are aware of the Company Sales Plan and to make sure that it is effectively implemented.
This role offers a fantastic career opportunity for an ambitious individual who wants to develop their career with a high profile and forward looking automotive organization.
- Produce pre-reference and reference monthly documents to devise monthly sales objectives by model and sales channel.
- Produce ASP’s once a year and dealer sales targets each month.
- Co-ordinate of monthly production of the Sales Plan presentation working with Directors and key-stakeholders.
- Produce ad-hoc sales reports to help management make informed business decisions.
- Produce monthly sales reports- month end performance, winners and losers.
- Provide sales reporting to allow the production of the balanced scorecard by network development.
- Produce reports and analysis for dealer group operational reviews.
- Experience working with an automotive manufacturer or supplier.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in organisation.
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data and summarise findings concisely.
- Analytical, KPI and data driven decision maker
- Energetic, enthusiastic, highly motivated, flexible and proactive personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office packages such as PowerPoint and Excel
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Richard Piper at Copeland Automotive Recruitment
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.