Our Client is a leading provider of aftermarket solutions and are looking to recruit a Dealer Group Business Development Director. You will be responsible for delivering the company’s sales objectives in the automotive sector across a given area in the UK (dependant on your location).
You will be working with large dealer groups across the area presenting core product offerings of automotive warranties including service plans, GAP Insurance, Tyre Insurance & MOT Insurance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To be responsible for the design, effective implementation of high quality new business acquisition
- To grow new business revenue by the agreed annual growth budgets
- To ensure full compliance to all regulatory standards
- To continually review market and regulatory developments
- Motor Industry experience and specifically knowledge of large Dealer Groups is desirable
- Proven track record in a B2B sales role with experience of handling major accounts
- Evidence of high level influencing skills
- Evidence of strategic selling and strategic account management
- Proven relationship management and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent presentation skills
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Automotive Recruitment.
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.