Our Client is a leading provider of Aftermarket solutions and are looking to recruit an Automotive Business Development Director to be responsible for the effective implementation of a sales new business proposition to deliver the company’s objectives in the automotive sector.
You will be working with Automotive OEMs; Large Dealer Groups & National Service Centres presenting core product offerings of automotive warranties including service plans, GAP Insurance, Tyre Insurance & MOT Insurance
Key responsibilities will include:
- To be responsible for the design, effective implementation of high quality new business acquisition
- To grow new business revenue by the agreed annual growth budgets
- Direct to client approach ideally avoiding or minimizing any Broker involvement unless it is believed to be critical to the success of the new business opportunity
- To ensure full compliance to all regulatory standards
- To continually review country by country market and regulatory developments, anticipating likely outcomes and refining sales and marketing strategy to maximise its growth potential against these developments
- Motor Industry experience and specifically knowledge of Vehicle Manufacturers is desirable
- Proven track record in a B2B sales role with experience of handling major accounts
- Evidence of high level influencing skills
- Evidence of strategic selling and strategic account management
- Proven relationship management and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Forward thinking planning decision making
- Analytically orientated
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ideally educated to degree level standard however this is not essential.
- A second language would be advantageous but not essential, preferably French, German or Italian
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.