Our Client is a leading provider of Aftermarket solutions and are looking to recruit an Automotive Business Development Director to be responsible for the effective implementation of a sales new business proposition to deliver the company’s objectives in the automotive sector.
You will be working with Automotive OEMs; Large Dealer Groups & National Service Centres presenting core product offerings of automotive warranties including service plans, GAP Insurance, Tyre Insurance & MOT Insurance
Key responsibilities will include:
- To be responsible for the design, effective implementation of high quality new business acquisition
- To grow new business revenue by the agreed annual growth budgets
- Direct to client approach ideally avoiding or minimizing any Broker involvement unless it is believed to be critical to the success of the new business opportunity
- To ensure full compliance to all regulatory standards
- To continually review country by country market and regulatory developments, anticipating likely outcomes and refining sales and marketing strategy to maximise its growth potential against these developments
- Motor Industry experience and specifically knowledge of Vehicle Manufacturers is desirable
- Proven track record in a B2B sales role with experience of handling major accounts
- Evidence of high level influencing skills
- Evidence of strategic selling and strategic account management
- Proven relationship management and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Forward thinking planning decision making
- Analytically orientated
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ideally educated to degree level standard however this is not essential.
- A second language would be advantageous but not essential, preferably French, German or Italian
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.